The following guidelines are provided to assist you in submitting your abstract. Please follow these instructions when completing the abstract form. All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The accepted abstracts will be published in the electronic online edition “Book of Abstracts of 4th Speech and Language Therapists’ Congress of Baltic States” on website of the association. By submitting an abstract, the author and co-authors agree that their contact details (name, surname, affiliation, e-mail address) will be published in the Book of Abstracts.
We look forward to receive your submissions in following topics:
- Eating and swallowing disorders in infants and children
- Swallowing disorders in adults
- Children speech and language disorders
- Acquired speech and language disorders
- Voice disorders
- Myofunctional disorders
- Interdisciplinary approach in speech and language therapy
Types of presentations: oral presentation, poster presentation.
Requirements for abstracts:
- The oral or poster presentation is prepared based on theory analysis, present scientific study and it‘s results, or present specific case study.
- The abstract must be prepared in English.
- The title of the abstract should clearly indicate the nature of the report.
- The author(s) and their affiliations should be indicated. The name of the presenter should be underline.
- The abstract body should be organized as follows: objective(s), method(s), result(s), conclusions, keywords.
- Three most important references of literature have to be added to the abstract.
- Images, tables, and diagrams cannot be accepted in the abstract submission process.
- The abstract should be submitted in a Word document file, max 500 words (not including title, name and affiliations of presenters, and list of references). The recommended font style is Times New Roman, size 12, single size spacing.
- The author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract. The submitted abstracts cannot be modified and they will be published in the original format.
- Abstract can only be submitted online (the abstract submission form is below). The abstract must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org until January 8, 2017.
- The authors of the accepted abstracts are asked to complete the congress registration, otherwise, their presentation may not be included in the program and related published materials.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
Presenter of the congress are welcomed to publish their research in the Special Education Journal.